Thermocouple 60" Snap-FitÂ®
The RobertshawÂ® 1900 Series Thermocouples include either a special low-mass or quick dropout thermocouple. It is usually found on applications that require an oxygen depletion system on the thermo safety. It is also found on many LP gas applications that require a quick dropout of the thermo safety if there is a loss of pilot flame.
The Robertshaw 1980 Series Snap-Fit Thermocouples offer easy installation into the majority of pilot burners. They are manufactured without complicated adaptors, but with extra insulation that the brass sheath provides under high ambient temperatures.
• Easy burner installation with attached threaded nut
• Stainless Steel outer jacket for long life and resistance to heat blistering
• Combination of copper and nickel alloys for good electrical conductivity
• Mica washer to insulate from shorting conditions
• Tinnerman clip included
• Various lengths available for multiple applications
1980 Snap-FitÂ® Thermocouple
Lead Length: 60"
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.