Thermopile 915mm Coxial M/Vol
RobertshawÂ® thermopiles are the industry leader for gas appliance applications. Their primary function is to ensure a standing pilot light is operative so that on a call for heat, the main burner gas will be properly ignited. Thermopiles are placed in gas applications to detect the existence of a flame for safety purposes by shutting off the potential gas flow to a burner. A thermopile is the assembly of many thermocouples to increase the millivolt output. Robertshaw thermopiles have two types of connections: coaxial and two-wire spade connectors.
The 1950 thermopiles, also known as TP-75, are two-wire spade connectors. The 1951 thermopiles, also known as CP-2 (500-600 millivolts) are coaxial connectors.
The 1950 and 1951 Series Thermopiles (pilot generators) are designed for use on self-powered gas control systems. They can be used to replace similar competitive devices.
• Easy burner installation with attached threaded nut
• Stainless Steel outer jacket for long life and resistance to heat blistering
• Combination of copper and nickel alloys for good electrical conductivity
• Mica washer to insulate from shorting conditions
• Various lengths available for multiple applications
Lead Length: 36"
Connection Type: Coaxial
Electrical Rating: 250mV - 750mV AC
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.