- The immersion temperature sensor consists of a stainless steel immersion stem, a threaded bushing, and ready-wired connection cables. The sensing
- element is mounted and soldered to the end of the immersion stem by means of a heat transfer
- compd.The threaded bushing with screwed nipple R + (sealing capacity within
- thread) is used to mound the sensor on the pipe. The interface btw the cxt
- cable & the immersion step is capped by a ca 30mm long shrink slv
Your ordered quantity for this item is more than what we have in stock.
Please contact us to know more about this item's availability or possible restock dates.